Employee Retention Credit for Law Firms - Up to $28,000 per employee for 2021Mar 11, 2021
2021 Simple Summary
- 2021 Quarterly revenue is down 20% or more from 2019
- $7,000 per employee per quarter maximum (70% credit on first $10,000 of wages)
- 2021 Q1 and Q2 covered under current law
- Expands to 2021 Q3 and Q4 under pending American Rescue Plan Act
- Can be combined with PPP draw 2, but wages must be allocated into each program. No double-dipping.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.