Practice management systems
If you’re like most small law firms, your current method of tracking time, managing client documents, and preparing invoices involves a mish-mash of desktop folders, Word documents, and Post-It Notes. Imagine how a streamlined practice management system would increase the efficiency of your daily operations because every billed increment, client matter, meeting, and task would stored in intuitive software program. When adding employees, a few hours of training would allow them to sync perfectly with your firm. If this kind of organization seems out of reach, it’s not. We can painlessly provide a seamless practice management system for your firm.
What we do
- Implement an Internet-based practice management system that provides anytime, anywhere access without having to own or maintain servers. Solo firms like the systems for the low cost of entry and immediate access to a good practice management system. Larger firms like the systems for the ability to easily add additional users and support remote or virtual employees.
- Help organize a client matter system where you can track time, archive matter details, manage documents, and share tasks.
- Show you the power of storing client matter documents in the cloud so you never have to email versions back and forth again.
- For firms that simply want to track time and generate invoices through QuickBooks, we can suggest online tools for capturing time.
Why we are different
- We are CPAs certified in Clio, Rocket Matter, and CosmoLex.
- Our clients typically have us setup a practice management system and then provide monthly accounting services. Because we remain involved with each installation, we understand how the practice management systems work over time and can select the best system for your law firm.
- We’re more than just organizational wizards. As CPAs, we use the practice management system to get good financial and trust account information and create financial reports tailored to your firm.