Practice law while we tame the IOLTA, Billing, and Accounting monsters.
You started a law firm to practice law. Managing the financial side of the firm gets in the way, consumes too much of your attention, and restricts growth. Law Firm Velocity’s CPAs can lead your law firm’s financial functions while you focus on practicing law.
What We Do
- Reconcile IOLTA and trust accounts monthly.
- Generate client invoices and statements from the firm’s practice management system or QuickBooks. Does your firm need a practice management system?
- Provide monthly financial statements with a CPA compilation report.
- Pay firm bills through an automated, paperless accounts payable system that keeps the managing partner in control of cash.
- Contact clients about past due bills.
- Pay employees via direct deposit and emailed pay stubs.
- Update bookkeeping records weekly or monthly.
- Lead monthly on-site or video conference financial meetings to discuss past results and forecasts through our CFO services.
Why We are Different
- We take the trust accounting CLE courses attorneys avoid like the plague. We even read the trust accounting guides provide by the state bar.
- Our money back guarantee means we deliver or we do not eat.
- We are always looking for better processes and tools. Working with multiple law firms provides a rich context for improving processes. We have seen the surprises before.
To learn more about Law Firm Velocity’s accounting, billing, and IOLTA services, contact us today.